I’m not one for promoting former Dukies, but this video from Kyrie Irving trumps his college connections. Good stuff.
- ESPN reveals a chink in their PC armor. Yikes.
- As an act of solidarity, they then fire the guy who wrote the headline.
- How Craig James faked his son’s football career. It’s all in who you know, right?
- This girl wants Jeremy Lin-side her. Wait, what?
- Speaking of which, the Knicks continue to work round-the-clock to re-injure Carmelo’s groin in the most humane way possible.
- Tattoos say the darndest things, they should at least…
- West Virginia has settled their legal battle with the Big East and will now join the Big 12 in the fall.
- It’s the Jeremy Lin bandwagon application form. You’d have to be Lin-sane to miss this opportunity.
- Kate Upton will be pretending to eat Hardee’s food on TV. All proceeds will go to the Kate Upton fund benefiting Kate Upton.
- When Valentine’s Day role playing goes wrong… You end up in jail.
- A new breeding program is aimed at keeping moderate republicans from going extinct.
- If break-up ballads were more honest, we wouldn’t hear them on the radio.
- Kids make Dads do the strangest things. [Skip to about 6 minutes in for the fireworks]
It’s a woman’s world out there. Be careful. [NSFW]
I sense a disturbance in the Force.
The Douche Balance has shifted.
[Photo via KSR]
- The Giants held on to beat the Patriots 21-17 in a relatively riveting Super Bowl XLVI. In a strange twist of fate, Eli has suddenly become the more desirable Manning.
- Tom Coughlin got a congratulatory hug from Flava Flav. You can’t make this stuff up.
- For all you limp-wristed namby-pambies out there, here are the 10 best commercials from the game.
- The Philadelphia Passion lost to the Los Angeles Temptation in the Lingerie Super Bowl, but, really, there are no losers in this game.
- The Texas Rangers mistakenly attempted to woo Roy Oswalt by touting the Dallas gay night-life scene. You would have believed it too.
- 8 famous humans with goat-like eating habits. I think Henry Ford got confused about the whole “weed” thing.
- Clint Eastwood kicked this commercial’s ass. Standing ovation.
- Unless you spent the day under a rock, you know that yesterday was National Signing Day for college football. As far as I can tell, Florida State won.
- Charles Barkley is embarrassed by the state of the NBA. I’m embarrassed that Charles thinks the NBA is a state.
- Here are the many faces of Eli Manning. I think he has a game or something this weekend.
- Speaking of which, the Onion delivers the only Super Bowl Guide you’ll need.
- In honor of Blake Griffin’s murderous dunk over Kendrick Perkins, the Big Lead offers up the 20 best dunks of all time.
- Scientists say that sugar is as toxic as alcohol and there should be an age limit for drinking sodas. I say sugar is still less fun than alcohol.
- 5 lost photos that could have changed history. Yeah, that whole “moon landing” thing was probably fake.
- Just a friendly reminder not to @#$% with elephants.
Actually, no. We aren’t Mizzou at all.