The time has come for those side-ways hat wearing, beeper rockin’, bimbo impregnating, inferiority complex having, little brothers up the inter-state to take their annual beating.
May they lose by 100 and stink of cheap beer and horse crap. Go Cats.
- Roger Goodell dropped his mighty hammer on Dong-gate and the end result was a $50K fine for non-cooperation. While I wouldn’t call that a stiff penalty, you can never accuse Goodell of remaining flaccid when faced with deviant behavior.
- Rick Reilly takes it to the hole and obliterates his Pop-A-Shot machine. It’s probably his best work in 10 years.
- The Sugar Bowl CEO took it upon himself to lobby the NCAA on the behalf of the 5 “suspended” Ohio State players that are going to help him make a lot of money. The NCAA is a travashamockery.
- Classmates.com employees don’t have the heart to tell their CEO about Facebook. I wonder if the guys at MySpace got that memo either.
- The 16 most shocking images of 2011. I hadn’t thought of the “Obama: Agent of Cobra” angle.
- The most awkward auto-correct ever. A mother’s love can be complicated sometimes.
- Forgotten 80′s Nintendo games:
It’s too bad the Loch Ness Monster doesn’t live in Kentucky. We’d have him mounted by now.
- Tucker Carlson thinks Mike Vick should have been executed for crimes against dogs. I vote we execute Tucker Carlson for crimes against hyperbole.
- Jim Harbaugh says his Alma Mater takes it easy on athletes academically and Tate Forcier agrees. I don’t know why this surprises people. Athletes have completely different admission standards than anyone else trying to get in to these schools and they have little to no academic expectations once they’re in. That’s life.
- Former UK player Mark Krebs dishes the dirt on the Billy Gillispie era. Yeah, I vote we don’t hire any more drunken psychos to coach our basketball team. It never seems to work out.
- Here’s a recap of the Manning Family Christmas. Even Christmas isn’t safe from Tom Brady.
- A 17 year old Amy Winehouse wrote down her dreams. It’s too bad she never got her teeth fixed.
- Survey Says: Women think more about food than they do sex. Sounds about right. I would guess they think more about shoes as well.
- A Kentucky man shoots a Chupacabra in his yard. We’ll get Big Foot too, eventually.
- Camera + Sword + Duct tape = Awesome:
It turns out giant swords can be used to kill people. Who knew?
- A former Buckeye disputes the recently “suspended” Ohio State players’ “I didn’t know” defense. Honestly, I would call it the “NCAA decided they like money” defense.
- Watch as a free throw bends the laws of time and space. That kid should get an extra point or something.
- Rex Ryan was very disappointed to receive socks for Christmas. You gotta let those puppies breathe.
- Kim Jong Il is… Batman.
- 7 shockingly dark origins to lovable children’s characters. The Ninja Turtles started out as actual murdering ninjas? Logic be darned.
- The “normal” lives of 10 notorious serial killers. Never trust the lady playing the organ at Church.
- If you’ve ever wondered what happened on “those Summer nights”, you don’t want to know:
In this new EJSIC feature, we will revisit some scenes from classic movies. Relax, pour yourself a drink and view classic cinema moments through a monochromatic, poorly-animated lens.
(These clips have strong language, so listen publicly at your own risk.)
This one’s for Rex Ryan:
Rex Ryan and his wife were both excited to attend Shaquille O’Neal’s foot unveiling.
- #10 Boise St. beat #19 Utah in the Crippling Depression Bowl last night. Look at it this way, Bronco fans… At least now you can pretend you were cheated out of a BCS game appearance. Getting demolished by an SEC school can set a program back a while (see Hawaii).
- I forgot to mention this yesterday, but Rex Ryan and his wife are into feet. Different strokes for different folks.
- A group of Ohio State players may have gotten impermissible free tattoos. I don’t know about you, but this seems a little silly to me. Are they going to start keeping track of the “happy endings” at the massage parlor next? Give the kids a break…
- A Buffalo Bills WR is dating a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. Play on Playa’. Hotness knows no team affiliations.
- The 12 most unintentionally disturbing Christmas ads ever. Why did so many people want Santa to commit suicide?
- Babies: They grow up so fast… and so weird?
- Got Booty Cheddar? We’ve got your cure: