A serious journalist, seriously getting her pout on.
- St. John’s curb-stomped Duke in what had to be the most entertaining game of the year for non-Duke fans. It just goes to show how truly awful the ACC is this year. An NIT level Big East team was really that much of a step up from the competition the Blue Devils had been facing in conference play.
- Is it journalistically unethical for Erin Andrews to pimp sneakers for Reebok? Considering she’s making a living as eye-candy, rather than as an actual journalist, I say go for it.
- Blake Griffin’s girlfriend is absolutely unreal. Seriously, she doesn’t exist.
- Players who have been to a Super Bowl agreed that no amount of preparation is ever enough to counter the overwhelming fan expectations or the sight of one’s own flesh melting like candle wax and recasting itself into the horrifying shapes of monstrous boars and extra-dimensional lobsters.
- 5 sidekicks who got screwed by history. George Washington had a gay Robin?
- The upskirt mouse-pad. The perfect gift for the horn-dog in your life.
- A real life sorting hat would simply life a bit: