Run. Run away and don’t stop until you’re in Kentucky.
- In case you missed it, the Vest is no more, as Jim Tressel resigned at THE Ohio State University. The timing made more sense as the day went on and it was revealed that Terrelle Pryor was facing an even deeper NCAA probe (ouch) over some even deeper still (I hope they used lube) discounts on automobiles. As I’ve always said, it’s never the ones that might seem obvious (ie. Calipari) that are the dirtiest. It’s the “high character” guys like Tressel you need to worry about.
- Speaking of Pryor’s vehicles of choice, it looks like the Buckeye’s QB managed to sneak in more “deal” before the news broke.
- Skip Bayless manages to drop the truth about ESPN’s relationship with LeBron James into one of his crazy rants. Maybe he’s sincere after all.
- Avril Lavigne is too “punk rock” for your dead mic Tampa Rays.
- Continuing in the Punk Rock theme, John Elway doesn’t want a local garage band using his last name anymore. They should change their name to “Marino’s Better” just to screw with him.
- When even the KKK thinks you’re crazy, I think it’s time to hang it up.
- If PSA’s were honest… Maybe I do need that fur coat after all.
- Hey, it’s Obama kissing a dude. Obama kissing a dude, everyone.
- The Roast of Facebook.