A walking Sandstorm waiting to happen.
- South Carolina won their second straight College World Series yesterday. I wonder if they obsessively play Sandstorm during baseball games too.
- It looks like Jay Mariotti will have to stand on trial for charges of stalking, assault, and general douchebaggery. That last charge should result in the death penalty. Am I right? No?
- Antoine Walker plead guilty to felony check fraud in Las Vegas. He’ll now be forced to pay back nearly $750k in gambling debts. Not everyone can be Michael Jordan, Toine.
- Some marketing genius is selling “Frankrupt” T-shirts to Dodgers fans. Alanis would call that ironic, dontcha’ think?
- A drunk Ohio teacher has been accused of resisting arrest and spraying cops with her breast milk. This sounds strangely like a super-villain origin story… “Tremble in fear before… Lactation Lady!”
- Speaking of super-villains… Foreskin Man is here to save your baby’s anteater.
- It turns out Michael Jackson never sang on the Simpsons. Lies! All lies!
- Female armor is there for our viewing pleasure and little else.