Now there’s a confident, good-looking man if ever I’ve seen one.
- Mike Vick has decided not to go on Oprah to discuss his life turn-around. I’m guessing he had a talk with Admiral Ackbar.
- Colin Cowherd: The Sitcom is apparently almost as awful as Colin Cowherd: The Person. “Confident, good-looking, and well-dressed”? What a Maroon…
- An Auburn football player tweeted for some paid help with a paper yesterday. It must be tough actually going to class, now that the NCAA is watching your every move.
- The annual Valentine’s Day stoning of a happy couple went off without a hitch this year. Who’s intolerably content now?
- Steve Jobs may be on the last version of his operating system. Poor guy… No matter how much money you have, you can’t buy your health.
- Spider-Man has to ride subways, build snow forts and read comics just like the rest of us.
- Natalie Portman cries a lot. I mean A LOT: