Not. Happy. Even more than usual.
- The Bruins won the Stanley Cup last night in dominating fashion. Canada was not pleased.
- Duke University doesn’t want you accidentally associating them with something cool.
- A Texas store has jumped on the LeBash Train, offering items for $.75 “When You Don’t Have a 4th Quarter.”
- That super-hero you totally knew about before you saw his movie trailer hits the big screen today.
- The Google Les Paul doodle cost the world $268 Million in lost productivity. Heaven forbid you actually enjoy yourself for 26 seconds while you’re at work.
- Samuel L. Jackson reads Go the @#$% to Sleep. You know, for the kids…
- This lion loves the delicious taste of baby.