Old Timey Photos presents… The Walking Threesome.
- The Big East Conference will reportedly invite Boise State, Navy and Air Force for football only and SMU, Houston and Central Florida for all sports. Doesn’t quite have the same punch as West Virginia, Syracuse, Pittsburgh, and TCU, does it?
- Rex Ryan honored Joe Namath by wearing his jersey. Joe Namath responded by picking on the fat kid.
- Frank McCourt has finally released his spiraling death grip on the Dodgers.
- Speaking of Cali, a pair of Simi Valley baseball teams decided to play a game in their Halloween costumes. They really just don’t give a @#$% out there, do they?
- Kim Kardashian isn’t bothering with subtlety in the search for her next athlete/press generator.
- Glenn Beck makes an actual appearance on the Onion News network. And his credibility rating just sky-rocketed from -100 to -50. Way to go, Glenn.
- 16 real old timey photos that will give you nightmares. The world was so much scarier before Photoshop.
- Those Mormons are an enthusiastic lot.