Something, something… DARKside…
- Evidently, the Chicago Bulls aren’t just fighting for a playoff spot. They’re fighting each other as well. I guess John Paxson really is into the “hands on” management approach.
- West Virginia University officials confirmed on Tuesday that NCAA investigators have recently interviewed university officials about potential rules violations involving the Mountaineers’ football program. At the center of the probe? Serial over-practicer Rich Rodriguez.
- A Kansas Law Student decides that declaring for the NBA draft is more productive than trying to finish law school. He’s got as much shot at landing a team as Sherron Collins does…
- Rumors about newly green-jacketed Phil Mickleson’s supposed dicey past are starting to surface. From reports of gambling to knocking up strippers to bailing on sponsors and teammates, Phil’s paying for his success in spades.
- The Pope seems to be a bit too good at looking evil. Maybe he should have picked Palpatine instead of Benedict.
- Having a hard time coming up with a birthday theme for little Sally? Hire a demonic clown to stalk her for a week.
- Man re-enacts dog attack in terrifying detail: