Sexy? No. Badass? Definitely.
- Dario Franchitti won the Indy 500 over the weekend. Somewhere Ashley Judd is smiling.
- The Lakers and Celtics will play for the NBA title. Color me “meh”.
- John Clay has a nice run-down on the questions and answers surrounding Eric Bledsoe. Unless new information comes out, I’m not sure how you can hold Kentucky accountable for a kid, who was living in a car off and on, receiving rent money before UK was recruiting him from an unrelated source. Common sense dictates this should affect his high school if anyone. There’s nothing common about the sense in the NCAA, though.
- Roy Halladay threw the 20th perfect game in MLB history (and the 2nd of the year) on Saturday. I wonder what the record for most PG’s in a year is. Someone should get on that…
- Baltimore Oriole Adam Jones was detained at the border because they thought he was Adam “Pacman” Jones. I don’t guess the Bengals will be playing exhibitions in the snowy north anytime soon.
- The 19 most hilariously failed attempts at sexy album covers. Are we 100% sure that Cher isn’t a Drag Queen?
- Adderall receives an honorary degree from Harvard. Well-deserved, I might add.
- The Truth behind Duck Hunt: