They @#$%ed with the wrong farmer.
- As expected, the Pac 10 has extended an invite to Utah to join their conference. Pac 10 officials have to be just a little disappointed at getting Colorado and Utah instead the Texas and Oklahoma bunch.
- An Orlando TV Sports guy is reporting that the Big East is set to invite UCF and Memphis to join up. This would push their conference to a staggering 18 teams. You have to think they’re doing this as a precaution in case a conference that actually matters decides to raid them, but what if they don’t? 18 teams in basketball is absolutely absurd.
- Texas A&M AD Bill Byrne issues an apology after leaving a nasty voicemail to an Aggie fan in response to his expansion “complaints”. Seems Aggie fans were a little disappointed that they didn’t end up in the SEC. Don’t feel too bad, though, guys. At least you still have this to look forward to on campus.
- “The Situation” has released a clip promoting his new Rap album. Masochists, click here to bring the pain.
- Candidate may have lied about his heroic death in Vietnam.
- Greedy Chinese developers tried to steal the wrong man’s farm and got a face full of explosives for their trouble.
- Surprise! You really weren’t supposed to drive there: