Effort is the key to success, right?
- John Isner and Nicolas Mahut had their Wimbledon tilt suspended after 10 hours and 5 sets with the score tied at 59-59. For a little perspective, their 5th set alone would stand as the longest match in tennis history. Can you imagine having to live blog the entire match? Follow Xan Brooks’ descent into madness.
- Lawrence Taylor has officially been indicted on charges of rape, prostitution, sexual abuse and endangering the welfare of a child. The 10-time Pro-Bowler will now face up to 4 years in prison.
- The NBA Draft is tonight and as many as 5 Kentucky Wildcats are projected to go in the first round. It’s too bad they don’t hang banners for that…
- Jon Stewert and John Oliver give each other the business over the U.S. World Cup victory over Algeria. The last joke is the best one.
- The 25 sexiest topless photos you’ll ever see.
- Obama’s weekly video addresses are becoming increasingly Avant-Garde.
- A strangely MILFy Julia Gillard has become Australia’s first female Prime Minister.
- I give you mankind’s crowning achievement: