No matter how good he was with children, Hitler might not be the best choice for an inspirational quote.
- After months of silence, Elin finally opens up to People magazine about her ordeal with El Tigre. The fact that she really didn’t know anything was going on means she either trusted Tiger on an extreme level or she’s self-blinded on an extreme level. Either way, it’s got to be tough to have a delusion like that shattered.
- Rick Reilly insulted Bud Selig in a video on ESPN.com, which the world-wide leader in pandering swiftly pulled shortly after releasing. Part of what I hate about the ESPN of the past 5-10 years is that they have favorites and untouchables in terms of criticism. It doesn’t matter how deserving a given subject is of said criticism as much as it matters how important they are to ESPN’s bottom line.
- They may have a player mutiny on their hands in Gainesville, as two highly touted recruits have reportedly skipped practice for the Gators. While skipping a practice may not seem like a big deal, I can assure you that it is a huge deal when you play for a disciplinarian coach like Urban Meyer. If I were one of the freshmen in question, I would heed the advice of the upper classmen and “shut up and play”.
- For your viewing pleasure, I give you female tennis stars hitting balls in super slow motion.
- Scientists have discovered a species of frog that grows no bigger than 12 mm in length. The photo of the frog on a penny really drives it home.
- Jennifer Aniston goes topless, smokes pot, and has three-somes in her new movie Wanderlust. Sounds interesting…
- Apparently it’s not OK to quote Hitler in your high school yearbook. On a side note, this is being reported by WFMZ-TV 69 News. Seriously.
- It always sucks when you get Catblocked: