The pride of our nation’s capitol.
- In a move that was surprising only because of it’s timing, the Cowboys fired Wade Phillips yesterday. It’ll be interesting to see who else falls on the sword before next season.
- The College Basketball season kicked off for reals last night, with 3 ranked teams in action in games that counted. The game of the night, however, was an exhibition loss for the #20 Tennessee Volunteers to powerhouse DII Indianapolis by 15 points. The game may not have counted, but the embarrassment assuredly did.
- New for 2010, Washington Redsikins letter-man jackets.
- Gandhi, MLK and Edison cost Dan Hawkins his job.
- 23 awesomely bad bootleg DVD covers. “Anakin, get to da choppa!”
- Can you be too good at Wheel of Fortune?