Yes, that’s Boots the Monkey throwing rabies infested poo. He’s keeping it real.
- Tiger Woods will speak publicly Friday for the first time since his bizarre, Thanksgiving night car accident, beginning what his agent called “the process of making amends” for the sex scandal that sent him into hiding for three months. “No questions, please.”
- Olympic hottie Lyndsey Vonn won Gold in the downhill last night, despite her lingering injuries. The US continues to pwn in gold medals and overall medals.
- Three women skiers crashed and burned last night [with video]. You’d think they’re trying to kill folk up there, eh?
- Cracked.com asked their readers to show us what would happen if cartoons were more like real life. The GI Joe one makes you laugh while simultaneously making you feel ashamed for laughing.
- As far as abominations against nature go, a cat adopting a baby squirrel is one of the cuter ones.
- Over-sensitive Italian group threatens hand out dirt naps over mafia themed cancer fund raiser. Actually, they just whine like morons over someone trying to do some actual good.
- God bless American ingenuity…