How about another one, Lord. Just for old-times sake?
- The good folks over at Cracked have given you everything you ever need to know about the NCAA and March Madness.
- The easiest path to a championship in NCAA Tournament history just got a little easier. (Sports Pickle)
- John McCain’s foray into the world of Twitter has an unexpected and very sexy consequence. “Maverick” indeed.
- If a quarterback is traded and no one cares…does it really matter?
- Kumar has had enough of the real world. Time for another burger run. Good news for Neil Patrick Harris’ slumping career.
- Speaking of taking a break from the real world, Tiger Woods is apparently going to play some golf sometime this week. Details are still fuzzy. We’ll let you know when we hear something.
Ben Folds takes a shot at this Chatroulette thing.
You remember your first hotel slumber party? It’s a good thing Twitter didn’t exist back then. [Some NSFW language]
Want to dominate your office pool but don’t know a thing about college basketball?
This would be a great time to create water-cooler talk with the boss, wouldn’t it?
Well here at EJSIC, we’re here to provide exactly what the people want: below, you’ll find the key to winning your office pool, with the EJSIC 2010 NCAA Tournament flowchart.