- Erin Andrews wants the maximum sentence for peep hole videographer. “I hope he never sees the light of day again.” That seems a bit harsh from someone who’s made their entire career with their breasts.
- Tiger Woods has been voted the AP Athlete of the Decade. “10 years of incomparable golf outweighing nearly three weeks of a salacious sex scandal.” Ya’ think?
- The Phillies, Blue Jays, and Mariners are currently finalizing a mega-deal to send Cliff Lee to Seattle and Halladay to Philadelphia. There’s also approximately 30 other players seemingly involved.
- Cincinnati is set to hire Central Michigan’s Jones as it’s next head coach.
- Mascot dunk = Fail.
- Why Star Wars geeks never get laid… (College Humor)
- If the real world were like Facebook. (Cracked)
- Dinosaurs, soldiers and firetrucks scream Christmas, right?
- Obama to appear on WWE on December 19th. Will he lay down the Socialist Smackdown? Tune in to find out… [I know you're not a socialist, Barry.]
- Palin responds to the Governator. Does she know who she’s messing with?
- Lieberman won’t rule out switching parties in 2012. It’s kind of a technicality at this point Joe.