This poor guy doesn’t have a good head on his shoulders.
- Jimmie Johnson won his 5th straight NASCAR Sprint Cup on Sunday. Yawn.
- The updated BCS standings show little change at the top, but the gap between TCU and Boise St. is closing considerably. Assuming Auburn loses to Alabama, and they will, it’ll be interesting to see which of the small conference super teams will ascend to play Oregon in the title game.
- Richard Seymour struck a blow for under-age drunk girls everywhere, by punching Ben Roethlisberger in the face.
- Apparently, being born a woman is no longer a requirement for playing on the LPGA tour. What’s the over/under on John Daly joining up?
- Kevin Durant accidentally revealed one of the NBA’s most carefully guarded secrets: that for more than 60 years, the league’s players have been using a complex system of ropes and pulleys to help them dunk the basketball. That explains Muggsy Bogues…
- The 7 most unintentionally creepy places on the internet. Can you imagine posting alone on a message board 40,000 times? Yikes.
- This dude getting arrested was probably the least of his problems.
- Every Disney cartoon spoiled in 3 minutes: