1. Green Bay Packers: Green Bay struggled early as the offense only ran 3 plays in the 1st quarter. But, the offense got going and scored enough points to win. Losing Pro Bowl Safety Nick Collins is going to hurt in the long run.
2. New England Patriots: Tom Brady continued his torrid start to the second half. The defense did it’s share this week, forcing some turnovers.
3. New Orleans Saints: Drew Brees looked great and the defense demolished the Bears offense. If they had pulled off the comeback in Week 1, they’d be at the top of this list.
4. Houston Texans: The Texans went on the road and continued their unbeaten streak against the Dolphins. Their defense contained Chad Henne, who threw for over 400 yards the game before.
5. New York Jets: The Jets defense embarrassed Luke McCown by creating multiple turnovers. The Jets running game has yet to get going, and they will need that going forward in the division to win games.
6. Detroit Lions: The Lions looked really good destroying the Chiefs. By going for it on 4th and goal already up by a couple scores, they showed a willingness to put opponents away that they didn’t in Week 1.
7. Philadelphia Eagles: They may have fallen apart late, but the loss of Mike Vick might have had something to do with that. Mike Kafka did look good in relief and might beat out Vince Young for the #2 spot. The linebacking core has to improve.
8. Washington Redskins: In a league where the final result is all that matters, the Redskins are perfect. Washington is 2-0 and Grossman seems to be making just enough plays to win.
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: I’m sure the Bucs would like to get off to faster starts, but they have shown that they are a second half team. They need to get the running game going earlier in the game to avoid having to comeback so often. Continue reading