South Carolina cheerleaders have always loved the Cocks.
- South Carolina defeated UCLA in extra innings to claim their first ever College World Series National Title. It’s a great day for Cock lovers everywhere.
- Dirk Nowitzki and Paul Pierce have decided to join the NBA free agent party, making what was already shaping up to be the biggest off-season in NBA history even bigger. A team could theoretically purchase a title from scratch with the crop of players available in this year’s market.
- Cedric Benson has officially completed his initiation into the Bengals organization. A long-term contract should be in the works as we speak.
- You can sleep easy, America. Erin Andrews is reportedly staying at ESPN.
- Fat Suit Barbie takes the cake.
- Yet another reason to never play naked in your backyard.
- Worried about Alzheimers? Drink more coffee. You’ll be a jittery mess that no one likes to be around, but at least you’ll have your dignity.
- Al-Qaeda is a big fan of Twilight. Figures: