I give you the most successful liar in sports.
- Detroit edged past the Yankees to take a 2-1 series lead, and the Rangers held off the Rays to do the same. If these first round series are any indication, we’re in for a very entertaining post-season.
- Deadspin takes a look at open tryouts in the D-League. It’s surprising how “open” the tryouts really are.
- Yet another set of violations have been uncovered at Ohio State. I still can’t believe how sanctimonious their fans used to be.
- Don’t know who to root for in the MLB playoffs? Here’s a chart to help you out.
- Josh Hopkins has drug Erin Andrews onto the Big Blue Train.
- Tim Wakefield admits that his knuckle-ball is just a fastball he throws really slow.
- 7 classic movies you didn’t know were rip-offs. I’m not sure I would call Pirates of the Caribbean a classic.
- Tails was kind of lame…