We have to stop this, America. George Lucas can’t win.
“So… Luke and Leia are related now? That’s not weird at all…”
- Contrary to a report published by the Chicago Tribune, the Bulls deny being contacted, or being interested, in a Calipari and LeBron package deal. I think a lot of incorrect assumptions are being made in an attempt to create drama that’s just not there. Calipari won’t be at Kentucky forever, but nothing outside of message board worthy drivel says he’s leaving this year. Sometimes where there’s smoke, there’s a giant pile of crap.
- The Lakers lead throughout in a relatively easy victory over Los Suns in Game 1 of the West Finals. You’ve got to think LA is the favorite to win it all at this point.
- If you’re looking for a place to take a dump on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, I suggest you do it on Chris Berman.
- From the WTF Department, Lane Kiffin will reportedly be the 3rd highest paid coach in College Football next season. Apparently JaMarcus Russell isn’t the only one robbing California blind.
- David Lynch directs a commercial for Dior. Why? Because he can.
- Lost producers get a letter from George Lucas: “I didn’t know where (Star Wars) was going either. The trick is to pretend you’ve planned the whole thing out in advance.”
- Semi-literate former gold prospector is given his own cable news show. He’s seems over-qualified to me: