Mutant? I think so…
- After reports surfaced that Terrelle Pryor had made $40k signing autographs for cash, the jaded Buckeye announced that he will skip his senior season at Ohio St. Combine the troubles at tOSU with USC having their 2004 title vacated by the BCS and it’s safe to say that college football is facing some major ethics problems. I don’t want to hear another word about how the SEC is the “dirty” conference, though.
- Speaking of which, who will be the next prominent program of the last 5-10 years to get caught? Florida? LSU? Alabama? It looks like you should put your money on Texas.
- The Fightin’ Dirks fought off the Heat to tie the NBA Finals at 2 a piece. Do you get the feeling that this one is going 7 games?
- Why Gregg Doyel is actually better than the terrible journalists now criticizing him. In a crowd of sheep, he’s a rabid goat and you have to love him for it.
- Rick Pitino has asked 3 Louisville Cardinals to give up their scholarships next season, so the Cards aren’t over the limit. The good news is they’ll no longer be eligible for lookout duty at Porcini’s.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. is sick of everyone assuming he’s a good driver.
- The most awkwardly awesome break-ups in Facebook history. The “crooked” guy interaction slays me.
- Nintendo announces the follow-up to the Wii with all the pomp and rhetoric you might expect. It does look awesome.
- Mutants were “born this way”.