I’m comin’ for ya’, Doc!
- The Mavs and the Heat have now taken commanding 3-1 leads in their respective series. It looks like it will be up to Dirk to keep the current suicide rate in Cleveland in tact.
- The Steelers’ Hines Ward won Dancing With The Stars last night. At least that’s what the internet tells me…
- TNT cuts back from commercial too soon and catches a camera guy checking out the ladies. It’s what zoom lenses were made for, right?
- Barry Bonds has offered to pay for beaten Giants fan Brian Stow’s kids to go to college. That’s a very kind gesture from the big headed one.
- Lenny Dykstra tried to break Doc Gooden out of Celebrity Rehab, thinking he was being hypnotized. You can’t make this stuff up.
- Study tells students what they’re major is worth. If you like art or helping people, you’re screwed.
- If you’re going to troll your kids, you need to plan a decade or so in advance.
- Kirsten Dunst is a little uncomfortable with your views, sir.