- Joe Paterno passed away over the weekend. I can’t think of a more tragic end to an otherwise glorious sports career than this one. Friend of the blog, Mark Buerger gives his take on the situation.
- Super Bowl XLVI is set and it features a familiar pairing. With all the Harbaugh versus Harbaugh talk, I guess it makes sense that neither brother would make it.
- Terry Bradshaw is an (old) lady’s man. Ew.
- Is Chip Kelly leaving the Ducks for the Bucs? It sure looks like it.
- Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari are expecting a baby. That whole “reconciliation” thing makes more sense now.
- College Basketball warns people not to get too excited yet. Too late.
- 5 historic sex scandals that put Bill Clinton to shame. That’s assuming Bubba can still feel shame.
- There are parenting fails… and then there’s this.
Happy Friday, everyone.
Is this thing on?
Sex scandal resignations throughout history.
The best magic trick ever.