Puppy lovers everywhere have a new enemy and she wears a red hoodie.
- Defending Heisman Trophy winner Mark Ingram will miss Alabama’s opener and maybe more, following knee surgery. It’s sounds relatively minor, so hopefully he’s not out more than 2-3 weeks. You never know, though.
- As expected, BYU declared it’s independence in college football on Tuesday. The kicker is they will now participate in the WCC for all other relevant sports. Poor WAC… At least they’ve got Hawaii…
- Penn State’s Nittany Lion mascot has a problem holding his alcohol.
- Deadspin has photos of Marcus Jordan’s $35K night on the town.
- We’ve all hit some bad golf shots in our lives, but none of mine have started a forest fire. How about you?
- I knew it. The deck is stacked against kids who don’t give a shit. It all makes sense now.
- Want to watch a girl in a red hoodie throw puppies in a river? Me neither.
- A man takes a shortcut through airport security: