You were totally checking out the UNC score, right?
- Report: Brett Favre tells the Vikings he’s retiring. Right…
- Report: Hilariously gross Brett Favre news is coming. My curiosity is aroused.
- Report: The Celtics are close to signing a very expensive paper weight for next season.
- Report: @#$% You Hipsters. Seriously.
- Report: Blaming your problems on the Jews is a great stress reliever.
- Report: Katy Perry is freaking hot.
- Report: It’s @#$%ing annoying when you put “Report” in front of every headline, isn’t it, ESPN?
- Report: Eva Mendes Sex Tape hits the market:
It turns out that Katy Perry likes dairy products. Who knew?
- FIFA officials say they are “very, very” satisfied with the performance of their World Cup referees. I used to think College Basketball had the worst cumulative officiating, but watching this year’s World Cup has proven me wrong. The officiating is pathetic and the self-blindness of FIFA not to acknowledge it is even more so.
- Panthers wideout Steve Smith broke his arm playing in a flag football league at the Y… a flag football league where he was using fellow NFL players to dominate desk jockeys. Me and two of my friends could dominate an 8th grade girls basketball team. That doesn’t mean we should.
- Even the LAPD loves Pot Suckers.
- Did a Washington Post reporter cross the line in informing John Wall that his dad had murdered someone? Matt Jones thinks so and I tend to agree with him.
- The existence of Mitch challenges the entire theory of evolution.
- Katy Perry is evidently a fan of projectile dairy products. See the GIF-fy greatness here.
- There’s no Dislike button on Facebook, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have one in real life.
- The origin of sexual bases revealed [NSFW]: