Randy Moss is obviously a man with a refined palette.
- John Wall went for 29 points, 13 assists, and 9 steals in his home debut for the Wizards. This kid will be a total bust, right?
- It turns out Randy Moss was waived by the Vikings for complaining about the catering. The real question is, why the hell is Randy Moss’ dog so uppity? He should just be thankful he’s not Mike Vick’s dog.
- George Washington has a male member of the women’s basketball team. Is a manufactured dong considered a performance enhancing drug?
- It’s rare to see a head coach cause a turnover for his team, but Lane Kiffin is an innovator.
- A new scam victimizes the elderly by convincing them they’re dead.
- A heart-warming tale of shooting kittens with frickin’ lasers.
- A man in a KKK costume leading a man in blackface around in a noose wins a Halloween contest. And before you rail on the south, this happened in Canada, aye.
- Does an old lady on a cell phone in a Charlie Chaplin film prove the existence of time travel? My gut tells me it’s a scam, but my eyes disagree.