Maybe Stephen Hawking IS one of the aliens that will enslave humanity. That would explain why he knows it’s coming, right? Right? Sigh…
- Super Saver won the Kentucky Derby with Calvin Borel on his back over the weekend. That wasn’t the only action at Churchill, though, as two young fillies decided to mud wrestle in the in-field.
- The Hawks routed the Bucks to win their game 7 and Kobe takes over late to push the Lakers past the Jazz in game 1. Tonight sees Game 2 of the Celts and the Cavs, as well as Game 1 of the Spurs and Suns. Hooray Basketball.
- LeBron wins his second consecutive MVP by snagging 94% of the votes. I’m guessing the other 6% consisted of Skip Bayless.
- Hockey! They’re definitely still playing it.
- There’s reportedly zero evidence linking Saints’ HC Sean Payton to drug abuse or theft. Fail, Media. Very Fail.
- Where are they now, 90′s Nickelodeon style. Ren and Stimpy were really gay?
- Stephen Hawking says time travel will happen. He also says we’ll eventually be enslaved by aliens, so take that as you will.
- The Chainsaw Bayonet. Make it happen, America.