No one rode a flying bullet quite like Leslie Nielsen.
- Auburn sits atop the updated BCS standings following their comeback victory over Bama, while Boise State’s fall from grace leaves them all the way down at #11. With TCU done and Oregon basically done (Oregon St. doesn’t count), the onus falls on Auburn to take care of business against South Carolina in the SEC title game.
- Stevie Johnson throws God under the bus following 5 dropped passes, including the potential game winner, in the Bills’ loss yesterday. Come on, Stevie. God did you a pretty big solid by letting you make an NFL roster in the first place. Don’t bail on Him now.
- Jon Gruden to Da U? Stranger things have happened.
- The Onion presents the 2010 Sports Commentator Awards. I’m surprised that Stuart Scott’s lazy eye didn’t get to hand out an award. It may just give up all together now.
- Surely, you can’t be serious… Leslie Nielsen has passed away at the age of 84.
- 6 eerily specific world events predicted by comics. John Bryne = Nostradamus.
- Isn’t great when your dad puts everything in perspective for you?
- Year after year, a 42-year-old Saudi surgeon remains single, against her will. Her father keeps turning down marriage proposals, and her hefty salary keeps going directly to his bank account.
- RIP Leslie: