Yeah… They were all dead.
- Lost finally ended last night as millions of Americans realized that nothing can live up to 6 years of anticipation.
- A source close to the situation says the Cavs have fired Mike Brown. The Cavaliers had a midnight deadline Sunday night to fire the coach or pay him his full $4.5 million salary for next season. Cleveland may be the only NBA team/city desperate enough to hire Calipari to try and keep LeBron. We’ll see…
- According to multiple Internet rumors, Gloria James, the mother of Lebron James, is pushing her son to sign with the New York Knicks because they have several players she “would totally do.”
- Los Suns rebounded to beat the Lakers in Game 3. At least they’re trying to make it interesting.
- The Blackhawks have swept the Sharks to advance to the Stanley Cup finals. Racist mascots everywhere rejoice.
- Elin Woods may finally be ready to take her boatload of cash and hit the road. The NYDN reports that she’s asking for $750 Million and no “confidentiality clause” (ie. book deal killer) in her divorce with El Tigre. I realize Tiger’s no Saint, but what in the world has that woman done to earn $750 Million? Ridiculous.
- 5 80′s heroes that have let us down. I’m still holding out hope on Bigfoot…
- 16 items they only sell at Chinese Wal-Marts. I’m pretty sure #6 is a 4-way display of barbecued human intestines.
- Peter Pan is a Playa’: