Later Lyndsey. Here’s hoping you’re still hot in 4 years.
- Gawker has a day-by-day recap of the “Failure that was” the 2010 Olympic Winter Games.
- The final Olympic medal count is in. Guess who’s #1?
- Those darn dirty Cannucks managed to squeak out a win over the U.S. in the Gold Medal Hockey rematch last night. The Americans fought hard in pushing the game into OT, but Sidney Crosby was just too much in the end. I suggest we boo him on U.S. soil the rest of his career. What do you think?
- How China is reporting on their massive fail… er… victory at the Winter Games.
- The top 3 teams in both of those other polls lost over the weekend. The debate over who should be number 1 has ensued, with Parrish and Goodman taking Kansas, while the Gameday guys seem to ramble toward Syracuse. I think you’d be hard pressed to not give the Cuse the #1 spot after the shellacking they put on Nova. What do you think?
- Author says that girls are set up to start having babies at age 14. She won an award of some kind, so don’t bother arguing.
- Texas is set to pardon an innocent man they executed already. I’m sure he’ll appreciate it when the zombie apocalypse goes down.
- Windows 7 may have opened a can of worms: