As a resident of Massachusetts, Tom Brady is officially gay. I can’t say that I’m surprised.
- For those of you still actively ignoring soccer, Spain won it’s first World cup in thrilling fashion over the Netherlands yesterday. The win ended a long history of near misses and perceived choke jobs for the Spaniards. As someone who has long viewed soccer with the same level of respect as T-Ball (ie. a game kids should quit playing by the time they’re 9), I must say that I’ve been converted. I genuinely look forward to the 2014 World Cup now and hope that the U.S. can build on their run this year.
- As immature and out of touch as Dan Gilbert seemed in his letter to Cleveland, Jesse Jackson may have actually managed to look like an even bigger idiot. Equating his reaction to “losing a runaway slave”, the good reverend might want to avoid speaking again for as long as possible.
- ESPN football talking head Jeremy Green has been arrested on charges of possessing child pornography. Green also admitted to police that he was a regular cocaine user. See… this is what happens with prolonged exposure to Chris Berman.
- The Massachusetts Supreme Court has ordered all it’s citizens to Gay marry one another. “Our ruling in November was just the first step toward creating an all-gay Massachusetts.” Golden.
- The Simpsons character voices revealed. Poor Hank Azaria is the most over-worked voice-over guy in Hollywood.
- The evolution of an M. Night Shyamalan fan. Hilarious.
- Video games in super easy mode. The Pac-Man one slays me: