I’m guessing tenderizing with a heavy marinate is the way to go.
- With the U.S. being knocked out by a game Ghana squad, the World Cup is basically over for the majority of American pseudo soccer fans. The future of futbol in the States looks brighter than ever, though, with Saturday’s match garnering a record viewership. The times they are a changin’.
- On the flip-side, it’s comforting to know that some things never change. England still can’t handle Germany without our help.
- Champion Boxer Manny Pacquiao was sworn in as a Congressman of his native Philippines this morning. Years of having his brains bashed in should have prepared him for politics better than most.
- Was USC unfairly singled out by the NCAA as Pete Carroll suggested? Maybe.
- 12 patented athlete sex moves. The Soccer Player: Go down on your partner on the slightest contact. Good stuff.
- The 9 greatest price tag placement fails.
- The sadness of Toy Story measured in tears. I ain’t even gonna’ front… I felt the vapors at the end of Toy Story 3.
- How the movie rating system actually works. I always wondered what the NC in NC-17 stood for.
- Speaking of movies, here’s a sneak peak at every year’s Academy Award winner: