Yea… They all died in the book. Not exactly heart-warming.
- The NBA playoffs roll on in semi-interesting fashion, as only the lowly Knicks have been eliminated. How long do you think it will take for the Calipari to NYC rumors to heat up? Wait… Nevermind.
- Erin Andrews bruises rather easily. She’s a peach.
- Ole Miss axed their “Rebel” mascot. Is the “Ole” the next to go? That seems a little extreme to me.
- Tony LaRussa’s daughter is now an Oakland Raiders Cheerleader. She’s definitely better looking than her dad.
- David Ortiz was reportedly horrified by manager Terry Francona’s comment that the Red Sox’ bats were coming alive.
- 6 deleted scenes that prove the book isn’t always better. Stand By Me would have been so much better if everyone had died, right?
- Police say a brawl at a Lawrence baby shower left two people with stab wounds and three people under arrest. I’m guessing the Jumperoo wasn’t worth it.
- Some videos aren’t quite as cute when you slow them down to half speed: