Congratulations UCONN. You almost killed basketball.
- Last night’s national title game was one of the most terrible things I’ve ever seen that didn’t involve death or human suffering. Brick after brick led to the lowest scoring title game since 1949. Butler hit 3 two point field goals. 3. Speaking of threes, your national champ hit a total of 2 three point shots in their two Final Four games. In short, UCONN is not a worthy champion and Butler was not a worthy opponent. March Madness has finally ended with a worse title game than the BCS. I didn’t think it was possible. [VOMIT]
- At least Butler’s run inspired a few people. They can only look to Duke for so long.
- Kickball is a serious sport and this guy is seriously pissed at your performance.
- Does anyone want the NC State job? I think they should let Sid challenge all suitors to an eat-off. If he wins, he gets his job back. Considering he would probably be the only one that showed up, he would have it in the bag.
- 6 insane versions of famous cartoons they almost made. Chris Farley was the original Shrek? I had no clue.
- Hey, there’s a chick who looks just like Justin Beber and she sings. I think he waited a little too long on the hair cut.
- Here’s the 2011 One Shining Moment. Just ignore everything from the illegitimate title game.