- You want to know why the real world sucks sometimes? It’s because the bad guys can win in the real world. Duke managed not to trip over their own feet in walking the red carpet NCAA title path that the selection committee, Kansas, Kentucky and Syracuse rolled out for them. This Duke team is the weakest title winner of the past 20 years, but that won’t stop the media from raising the vampire from the dead. Get ready for Yankees comparisons, Vitalegasms and diatribes on doing it the “right” way. Hello, 1995.
- The Indianapolis Star had a Dewey over Truman moment last night in declaring the Butler Bulldogs premature victors over Duke. Sadly, just because something should have happened doesn’t mean it did.
- As Joe linked yesterday, the Eagles finally traded Donovan McNabb to the Washington Redskins over the weekend. The 6 time Pro Bowler automatically becomes the best Skins QB of the past 20 years. On the flip side, you have to wonder what the Eagles are trying to accomplish aside from opening a roster spot for Brett Favre.
- ‘Southside Kid’ Obama Can’t Name a Chisox Player. Notes, Barry. Remember to bring your notes.
- The coolest Math Teacher ever pranks his kids with a shadow trick.
- Oriental Yeti discovered and trapped in China. It looks like a hairless Kangaroo to me.
- The Morning After with Pauly Shore: