Where is that little girl now? She’s actually in the band.
- Mike Anderson is heading back home to Hog Country. Considering he spent 17 years there before heading to UAB and then Mizzou, you can’t really call the move surprising. If he replicates his success at those previous two stops, you have to think Razorback fans will be ecstatic following a decade plus of nothing of note.
- The story of Bruce Pearl’s first con and the creation of a monster. Great read.
- It’s Pat Riley dancy happy time. Dancy happy time, everyone.
- Victoria’s Secret unveils their new MLB themed line… so you know… it’s easier to think about baseball.
- If movie posters were honest… it would save us all a lot of time.
- With a Democrat now in office, Fox News has discovered that war costs a lot of money.
- Where are they now? Nine famous album cover babies.
- Robots can now convert living things into energy. Awesome… Wait a second…