Tom Brady now. Tom Brady later.
- The Celtics freaking killed the Cavs last night in what will probably be LeBron’s last home game in Cleveland. How much do you think we’ll have to pay to get Tom Izzo?
- Big Ten commish Jim Delany denies rumors of invites to Missouri, Nebraska, Rutgers and Notre Dame. Right….
- POS opposing coach has pole vaulter disqualified for wearing a string on her wrist. His team then conveniently won the title her vault had just clinched. Sportsmanship. Catch the Fever, America.
- How today’s star athletes will look when they’re old from Sports Pickle. Prince Fielder looks like a great place to vacation.
- Al Davis looks like a walking corpse. He could walk around groaning “BRAAAAIIIIIINNNSSSS” and no one would bat an eye.
- A group of 7 year old girls tackles “Single Ladies” in lingerie for a competition of some sort in WTF fashion. Again… Procreation, it’s not for everyone.
- Oh, Arizona. Why must you continue pissing off the minorities?
- In case you were wondering how they built Sioux City: