Come on, Ellen. You don’t know what to do with that any more than I do.
- The Thunder topped the Grizzlies in a 3 OT thriller to even their series at 2 games a piece. Whether it’s the Mavericks, Grizzlies or Thunder that win the West, it’ll be a feel good story regardless.
- Texas A&M coach Mark Turgeon has accepted Maryland’s offer to coach the Terps. While Turgeon is obviously a great X’s and O’s coach, I still think Tubby Smith’s ties to the Maryland recruiting base would have made him a better hire. Maybe he really is past his prime in the eyes of AD’s.
- Fashion has swallowed Tom Brady and it won’t let him go.
- Tiny High School sophomore point guard Aquille Carr has been offered a $750,000 contract from a pro team in Italy. Hello, none-and-done.
- 25 celebrities that are older than you thought. Bill Shatner is 80? Wow.
- What really turns a woman on? Short answer: They still don’t have a clue.
- Will online dating help these X-Men find love? Click the link to find out.
- A news segment on the Shake Weight is just as hilarious as you might think.