I’m pretty sure Jimmy Hoffa is in there somewhere.
- The Heat edged out the Mavs to take game 3 of the NBA Finals. As you have probably heard, the team that wins Game 3 is 11-0 the past 11 seasons in winning the title, so you can probably go ahead and crown the Heat. Denny Green agrees.
- Titan Chris Johnson’s new rap is off the hook. Literally.
- Fans gathered for a “rally” outside Jim Tressel’s house in Ohio. They sang songs, they cheered, and they buried what little dignity they had left. Talk about pathetic… Can you imagine Kentucky fans throwing a rally for John Calipari if he got us put on probation? He’d be lucky to survive long enough to sell his house.
- The World-wide Leader in Hypocrisy strikes again, as ESPN attacks a 17 year old for his involvement in the same 7-on-7 football that their own Mel Kiper, Jr. sponsors. I knew he had to be hiding something in that hair.
- Plaxico Burress gets out of jail today. Here’s hoping he never shoots himself in the foot again, literally or figuratively.
- Good news for the morbidly obese, as the national dating standards have been lowered.
- Sarah Palin not only has no clue who Paul Revere was, but she’s compounding it by arguing that she does. I don’t know about you, but I have a hard time “relating” to that.
- This poor, poor girl is a little excited about the new Twilight movie. [NSFW Language]