- Urban Meyer: “It turns out my family is incredibly annoying” (Sports Pickle)
- Texas Tech Head Coach Mike Leach has been suspended after reportedly mistreating an injured player.
- Examining a presently rough chapter in UCLA’s storied history.
- Pryor is planning to play in the Rose Bowl with a torn knee ligament.
- Moment of the Decade: Why Can’t Us? Yet another reason to never move to Philly. (via Deadspin)
- Governor, 86, resigns over 3-woman sex tape.
- Ranking the Decades of the Century. The 2000′s fall somewhere between mediocre and terrible. (Cracked)
- After 22 MA degrees, 5 PhDs, and 3 D.Lits, professor learns on. Way to keep those loans in deferment, homie.
- Man accused of shooting stepson in chest to teach him a lesson.
- Barry Obama’s 3rd Grade picture with classmate surfaces. In other news, officials are still searching the photo archives for confirmation of the Obama acne outbreak of 1976.
- The return of Terror politics.
- Crotch-bomber’s explosive undies revealed.